Travel reviews for Ariyasom Villa
Date of stay: Jan 19, 2009
Accommodation and facilities:
Hotel is well decorated, the bathroom inside is really nice for relax. This hotel will be best for relax for those who seek meditation, not recommend for business traveller because access to internet isn t properly set and difficult to get taxi. Not recommend for honeymoon. Hotel provide only vegetarian which might be click for those who seek healthy living.
Fast respond, appreciated
Date: Jan 22, 2009
written by: Mm
Foton från hotellet och faciliteter
Bangkok Boutique Hotel
Welcome to Bangkok
and to Ariyasom Villa - Step back in time to a more leisurely life
style. The Main house was built in 1942 and is still in the hands of
the original family who built it.
Accommodation built around a charming 1940's Bangkok House. Ariyasom Villa is superbly located in the Heart of Bangkok.
Convenient for business, tourists and medical requirements.
|Ariyasom has 25 beautifully appointed rooms. Kings,
Twins, Connecting Rooms and Suites to cater for all requirements.
The accommodation has been designed and appointed
with charm but with an accent on comfort, privacy and service.
Rooms furnished with Silk and old teakwood furniture.
- - Studio(Twin and King-size bed)
Total 10 rooms.
- - Deluxe (Twin and King size bed)
Total 8 rooms.
- - Executive Deluxe (King-size bed)
sq.m Total 3 rooms.
- - Executive Suite(King size bed)
Total 3 rooms.
- - Presidential Suite
190 sq.m Consists
of 4 bedrooms and living room. Kitchen is fully equipped and
includes stove, microwave, fridge and sink.
|General Room Amenities
- - Air conditioning
- - Bedside control panel
- - Refrigerator
- - Alarm clock
- - Free bottled mineral water
- - Free bottled juice
- - Luxurious bedding- comforters, custom duvets, 100%
cotton sheets and pillow cases
- - Safety deposit box
- - Bathroom amenities
- - Separate tub and shower
- - Bathtub
- - Bathrobes
- - Slippers
- - Umbrella
- - Hair dryer
- - Baby crib (on request)
- - Electrical adapters (on request)
- - 32'' LCD TV
- - DVD player
- - Cable channel: HBO, Cinemax, Cartoon Network, Star
Sports, BBCWorld News, MTV and National Geographic
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
Our ''Na Aroon'' restaurant, the healthy food restaurant, provides
breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers 24 hours room service.
- - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- - Serving both Thai and Western Cuisine
- - Serving vegetarian and healthy food
The ''SOM SEN SPA'' provides an ideal environment for complete
relaxation and health.
Our pool offers an opportunity for a
The Library provides a quiet spot for
reading, internet and a really good cup of Coffee or Tea.
rooms have access for Wireless Internet.
- Parking -
- - Complimentary on-site parking
- - Complimentary valet parking
- High-speed Internet access -
- - Public Areas: Wireless
- - Library: Wireless
- - Guest Rooms: Wireless
- - Concierge service
- - 24-hour reception and room service
- - Limousine service (subject to charge)
- - Money exchange
- - Baby sitting (on request)
- - Shoeshine
- - Pack and unpack service
- - Ironing
- - Outdoor Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- - SPA SOM SEN: Open daily from 10 am. to 9 pm. The treatment
programs include Traditional Thai Massage, Oil Massage.
Located in Central Bangkok allows easy access to the many and
varied sights of this Capital City. Whether it's the historical
sights of the Grand Palace or shopping at Central or Paragon we are
With easy access to the Expressway you can be out of Town quickly
and on one of the many beautiful golf courses that surround the City
or on you way up country to visit the beaches or surrounding
Transport and tours can be arranged through the hotel for your
- - Distance: 29 km. from Suvarnabhumi International
Airport to Ariyasom Villa.
- - Time: 40 minutes.
- - Erawan Shrine (BTS Chidlom station)
- - National Museum
- - Jim Thompson House
- - Chatuchak Weekend Market
- - Suan Lum Night Bazaar
- - Siam Paragon
- - Central World
- - Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre
- - Patpong Night Market