Z-Touch Lipe Island Resort...
Welcome to "Maldives of Thailand"
Z-Touch Lipe Island Resort has panoramic sea views across the bay,
and on a clear day you can see across to the mainland. The rooms are
all individually furnished and decorated, with good sized balconies
where you can sit, relax and take in the view. There is a pool and large
sunbathing area next to the sea with Bar & Restaurant to serve you.
Z-Touch Lipe Island Resort are four types of accommodation
available at the hotel, comprising of Deluxe Villa, Garden Beach Villa,
Studio Villa and Beach Front Villa. Total number of rooms is 24 and
all are non-smoking. All of our guest rooms have been carefully designed
to ensure our guests of maximum comforts.
:: Standard Room ::
10 villas, 35 sq.m.
:: Deluxe Room ::
:: Deluxe Villa ::
- 2 Villas 35 sq.m.
Air - Conditioned room - Beach side sea view In an atmosphere of peace
and tranquility, the private bungalow is under a shade and is beautifully
furnished. All rooms are equipped with a shower, fan, and mosquito net
and from the balcony you can see the view of the sea. Double bed and
twin beds are available.
:: Studio Villa ::
- 4 Villas 50 sq.m.
Air - Conditioned room - Beach side sea view This is a large air-conditioned
bungalow with one bedrooms with its own shower, a living room and balcony.
More spacious for families. Fully furnished with double beds.
:: Beach Front Garden ::
:: Beach Front Villa ::
- 8 Villas 35 sq.m.
Air - Conditioned room - Beach front sea view The air-conditioned bungalow is cozy and peaceful.
The room provides you with fantastic front sea view from the balcony. Private shower room with double beds.
:: Family Villa ::
:: Room Facilities with the following ::
- Air conditioning
- TV with satellite and cable TV,
multi - language channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet 24 hours
(Public Area only)
- Table + chair set in your private terrace
SERVICES & FACILITIES
:: Guest services and facilities ::
- Working table
- Beach towels
- Sunbed & Umbrella
- Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Restaurant & Beach Bar
- Thai massage
- 24 - hours security patrol
- 24 - hours front desk service
- Tour services
- Laundry Service
- Coffee shop
:: Activities & Koh Lipe Travel ::
General Offer :
- Swimming Pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet at public area.
Koh Lipe has some great snorkeling straight off the beach, but the best
things can be seen on a snorkel trip to the surrounding islands. There
are some great dive sites near Koh Lipe and unlike other places in Thailand,
diving around Koh Lipe is still peaceful and relaxed. Fishing is one
of the interesting activities here at lipe island, for within the island
area are thousands of fish. A Sea kayak is a kayak developed for the
sport of paddling on open waters of lakes, bays, and the ocean. Sea
kayaks are seaworthy small boats with a covered deck and the ability
to incorporate a spray deck. There are plenty of places to get a massage,
including an offshoot of the Wat Po massage school, located in the centre
of the island. Also Castaway resort has a lovely little spa with sea
Travel by plane :
- Daily flight from Bangkok Domestic Airport to Hadyai Domestic Airport
or Trang Domestic Airport for 1.45 hours.
- Arrive at Hadyai Airport. Take a minibus from Hadyai train station or charter taxi from Sapandam
(bridge) for 1.30 hours drive to Pakbara Pier at La - Ngu district.
- Arrive at Trang Airport. Take a minibus from Trang train station or
charter taxi from Trang Sport Stadium to Pakbara Pier at La - Ngu district
in Satun province for 1.30 hours drive.
- Then take the ferry speed boat and long tail boat to Lipe Resort.
Travel by bus :
- Daily coach departs from Bangkok southern bus terminal (Pin - Klao Rd.)
to La - Ngu district at Satun province which is approximately 13 hrs.
- Take the pick-up truck from La - Ngu town to Pakbara Pier
and get the ferry speed boat and then the long tail boat to Lipe Resort.
Travel by train :
- Daily train departs from Hua - Lampong railway station to Hadyai or
to Trang station, a distance of 933 km., 13 - 16 hours approximately.
- Take the minibus from Hadyai station or chartหer taxi from Sapandam
(bridge) to Pakbara Pier at La - Ngu district.
Travel by private car :
- Depart from Bangkok and you will pass Samut Sakhon, Samut Song Kram
by taking Highway #35 and Highway #4. To reach Satul,
you will pass by Petchaburi, Prajuabkirikhan, Chumporn, Surathani and Nakornsrithamarach.
- On Highway #41, turn right from Thung Soong junction and go straight
to Trang by taking Highway #403 and #404 From Yanta - Khao
and Palian district get in Satul province by taking Highway #416, Thung - Wa and
La - Ngu district.
- Drive straight on to Pakbara Pier from La -
Ngu junction for about 10 kilometers.
- Depart from Hadyai by Highway #4 to reach La - Ngu district. Turn left from Rattaphum junction.
-Drive straight on to Khuan Don Tapae and La - Ngu district in Satun.
Turn left from La - Ngu junction straight to Pakbara Pier for about