Nakara Long Beach Resort is located in a beautiful landscape of tropical sandy rocks-free beach.
The resort is set in the midst of coconut and pine trees. It offers peaceful and relaxing atmosphere where travelers
can be enjoying the warm sun and lying down watching crystal clear blue sea or walking along the island’s finest sandy beach.
There is minor renovation constantly goes on every season done by one of the island's most experienced hoteliers.
The resort offers a relax welcome and sanctuary to those looking for peaceful on their perfect beach time holidays.
It is ideal for couples, families or general travelers who seek to get in touch with charming nature,
tropical breeze and sandy strip. No wonder why Nakara Long Beach Resort is the first choice that provides all you need.
Bungalows are made from natural materials that decorated for cozy and comfortable atmosphere,
surrounded by rush gardens and some of the units by the beach offer a view of the Andaman Sea from most of the private balconies.
You could fall asleep to the sound of rolling waves. Every bungalow type is well-equipped with air-conditioning,
cable TV, refrigerator, electric water heater in the en-suite shower room as standard equipment.
The resort offers 5 types of bungalows(no buildings or rooms in a building) with a total of 141 bungalows,
also some family bungalows comprising two adjoining bungalows with connecting door, the details are as followings:
:: Standard Bungalow ::
Bedroom: 4m x 5m, Balcony: 2m x 4m, Shower: 2m x 3m
:: Superior Bungalow ::
Total Size: 34 sq.m. The stylish natural wood-built bungalows without sea views are situated round the back of the resort
but still just a minute walk from the beach. The unit has one double bed setup
or two single beds setup allowing for a maximum of two persons per bungalow.
Bedroom: 5m x 5m, Balcony: 2m x 4m, Shower: 2m x 3m
:: Deluxe Bungalow ::
Total Size: 39 sq.m. Our stylish wood built air-con bungalows with limited sea views are just some steps to the beach.
Every bungalow has its own balcony, air conditioning, cable TV, safety box and a modern western style bathroom.
The unit has one double bed setup or one single bed plus one double bed setup allowing for a maximum of three adults per bungalow.
Total Size: 36.5 sq.m. Bedroom: 4.5m x 5m, Balcony: 2m x 4m, Shower: 2m x 3m
:: Luxury Bungalow ::
These tropical wooden-bungalows are smaller sized version of those Luxury bungalows, ideally designed for a couple or a young family.
The unit has one double bed setup or two single beds setup allowing for a maximum of two adults per bungalow.
Total Size: 45.5 sq.m. Bedroom: 4.5m x 7m, Balcony: 2m x 4m, Shower: 2m x 3m
:: Beachfront Bungalow ::
This type of bungalows offers what it is offered on the Beachfront type but the difference is they are not by the beach.
You could wake up to the sound of gentle surf and see romantic views from your private balcony.
Most resorts would call these 20 limited units partial sea view and garden view bungalows
as they are literally a few steps away from the beach. Most of these units have one double bed plus one single bed
setup allowing for a maximum of four adults per bungalow (with an extra bed).
Total Size: 44 sq.m. Bedroom: 5m x 6m, Balcony: 2m x 4m, Shower: 2m x 3m
:: Resort Layout ::
SERVICE & FACILITIES
:: Restaurant ::
The bungalow boasts a private balcony with breathtaking views of sunset scene in the evening and only a couple of steps away from the beach.
Our 11 beachfront bungalows equipped with air-conditioning, flat screen cable TV., DVD player, kettle and coffee & tea facility,
safety box, fridge, and a modern western-style shower room with electric water heater.
The units have several different bed setups allowing for maximum of three adults per bungalow.
Enjoy superb Thai and International cuisine at our open-air restaurant,
set up right on the beach with an amazing panoramic view of coastline.
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily from 7:00 hrs to 22.00 hrs, with seating for 200 guests.
Seafood corner provided the fresh from Andaman Sea is also available everyday.
The Resort's restaurant is the ideal location to relax and enjoy a drink at anytime of the day.
:: Services & Facilities ::
- Private balcony
- Cable TV.
- Free wireless internet(Wi-Fi) around lobby area
- Non-smoking room
- Coffee and tea in room(Beachfront, Luxury and Deluxe bungalows only)
- In-room safe deposit box(Except Standard bungalows)
- Hair dryer(Beachfront, Luxury and Deluxe bungalows only)
- Bathrobe(Beachfront, Luxury and Deluxe bungalows only)
- Seaside swimming pool with children pool
- Pool towels in room
- Sun beds
- Traditional Thai massage service by the swimming pool area
- Laundry service available
:: Activities ::
- Tickets, tours, transfer and scooter rental services
- Free shuttle bus service once a day at 11:30 hours from Resort to Saladan town,
which is just 10 minutes away where banks and shops are.
- 24 - hours security
- The conference room for 60 - 80 persons
- Credit card accepted: Visa and Master cards only
- Main Child Swimming pool: 8m x 6m x 0.4m - 1m
- Swimming pool (by Superior bungalows area): 6m x 6m x 1.5m
- Conference room: Size: 7m x 20m, For 60 - 80 Seats
- Restaurant: Breakfast area 16m x 25m 150 seats, Indoor 12m x 16m 60 seats,
Outdoor(Bar by the beach) 16m x 25m 80 seats
- Main Adult Swimming pool: 8m x 25m x 1.20m - 1.80m
Nakara Long Beach Resort have abundance of activities and things to see for everyone.
Koh Lanta is a fabulous diving paradise. This is an ideal place for swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling,
kayaking or excursion to nearby islands. Visiting Sea Gypsy Village, Rubber tree plant factory,
Elephant Trekking, horse riding, Thai Cooking class and Thai Boxing show are other enjoyable options.
:: Nearby Attraction ::
- Marine National Park
- Phi Phi Island or Koh Phi Phi
- 4 Islands (Koh Hai, Koh Chuek, Koh Mook (Emerald Cave), Koh Kradan)
- Koh Rok (Koh Rok Nork and Koh Rok Nai)
- Kayaking at Koh Talabeng and BuBu Island
:: Festival ::
- Elephant trekking at Khao Mai Kaew Cave & Tiger Cave
- Visiting rubber tree plant and factory all around the island
- Sightseeing around the island at Marine National Park, Waterfall, Sea Gypsy (Fisherman) Village
- Thai boxing show every Tuesday and Friday (During Dry and Peak Seasons only)
- Laanta Lanta (a cultural festival annually held in March)
:: General Information ::
- Boat-floating ceremony (Sea Gypsy’s customs)
- Peak Season: mid December - mid January
- Dry Season: November - mid December, mid January – end April
- Green Season: May - October
- Check-in time: Between 13.00 hrs and 21.00 hours
- Check-out time: by 11.00 hours
- Boat Schedule: During Dry and Peak seasons there will be 08.00 hours service
and 13.00 hours service from Krabi to Koh Lanta.
Please check with us for boat schedule during Green season
- Joined van transfer: Many times a day from Krabi Town, Krabi Airport, Trang train station to the Resort
- Koh Lanta is part of Krabi province; it is one of the most popular beaches of Thailand’s Andaman Sea west coast.
Nakara Long Beach Resort is situated right in the middle of Long Beach or "Phra Ae Beach"
where the longest sandy beach(rocks-free) lied along the north west coast of the island.(around 3 km in length).
- Car journey takes only 2 hours to the resort from Krabi International Airport(1 hour by plane from Bangkok to the airport).
The resort is only 10 minutes(4 km) away from Saladan, the city centre of the island.