Ascot Krabi is in the beautiful location and offers a good value for travelers.
It is twenty minutes far from the beach. Along the way to the beach, you can see many products sold at wayside.
There are a 24hour restaurant, 7-11, and MC Donald close by. Ascot facilities include spa, tour counter,
wireless internet access and free taxi for those who might want to travel to AoNang.
We have new clean rooms and room facilities include private balcony, safety box, water heater, mini bar, room service and laundry.
In front of mailbox, the police will come every one hour. You can make sure that you and your property will be safe.
Please come to visit the room before making decision. Ascot Krabi is a good choice when in Krabi.
We do hope to serve you soon. Welcome to Krabi.
The Ascot, Krabi offers 18 unwind deluxe sea view room with contemporary Thai style decoration,
each with private balcony, comfortable bedding, air conditioning, hot and cold shower,
satellite TV, high speed internet, refrigerator, mini bar and safe deposit box.
:: Superior Room ::
Features in all room includes
- Private balcony
- Comfortable bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hot and Cold shower
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet
- Mail box
SERVICES & FACILITIES
:: Hotel Services & Facilities ::
- Mini bar
- IDD Phone service
- Safety deposit box
- Bicycles and Cars rental
- Laundry service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
:: Activities & Attractions ::
- ATM / Cash machine on site
Apart from its natural attractions, Krabi is also a popular place for scuba diving and snorkeling,
kayaking, rock climbing, and jungle treks by foot, mountain bike or elephant.
Famous spots for Kayaking include Ko Hong, Ko Karot, Ko Phak Bia, Ko Ku Du, and Tha Len,
while Tham Phra Nang and Hat Rai Le are a mecca for climbers from all over the world.
Abseiling has currently become another popular sport in Krabi.
Located 35 kilometres from the provincial town, Ban Tha Len, abounds with mangrove forests and ghost crabs.
Tham Khangkhao or the bat cave has impressive stalactites and stalagmites.
There is a panoramic view of Krabi's sea, offshore islands, and mangrove forests are visible.
- Diving & Snorkeling Diving in Krabi is one of the favorite pastimes of tourists
because the waters are home to the likes of friendly leopard and whale sharks, turtles, moray eels and dolphins.
- Rock Climbing in Krabi has grown very popular over recent years.
- Sea Kayaking With a coastline composed of mangroves, limestone, small coves, caves and islands and an interior with rivers lined with cave systems. Krabi provides a popular environment for kayaking.
- Bird Watching There are many hard-to-find birds such as: Gurneys, Fin foots,
Big winged Brown Kingfishers, Egrets, Bitterns and Herons etc.
- Sailing & Cruising Krabi has plenty of anchorages but usually deserted.
- Fishing Fishers catch the likes of marlin, sailfish barracuda and tuna.
- Jungle Trekking Krabi's forests with attractive flora and fauna are popular for trekking.
The Khao Phanom Bencha National Park and the Khao Pra-Bang Khram are regarded as the two of the favorites among trekkers.
- Golf Krabi has one 18-hole golf course to the south of Krabi town
with a new development currently underway by an international group including Colin Montgomery.
Set in the heart of Ao Nang embraced by the greenery beautiful forest and mountains.
The pristine beach is at your doorstep. The distance from hotel to Aonang beach is 10 minutes.