Travel reviews for Rantee Cliff Beach Resort
Date of stay: Mar 30, 2013
Accommodation and facilities:
very friendly and helpful hotelmanager and staff. Organizes trips individually for his guests an went snorkeling with us to show the best coarls and fishes nearby. Clean and quiet resort at a small nice beach (snorkling!!) with 3-4 restaurants and one bar. A/C Rooms (bamboo) are new and clean with view to the sea. Wash basin directly in the room, toilet and shower in a separat room. Nice balcony. Steep footpath to Tonsai (45 min) passing nice viewpoint. Also luxury a/c apartements available (villa) at the hill with really nice precious fitted rooms, large bathroom and large balcony.
Date: Apr 03, 2013
written by: Markus Pfrengle
Rantee Cliff Beach Resort
consists of Bamboo huts
in a classic column design protected by a keel boat shaped roof , a
symbol of the resort.
All room types feature a private balcony, air-condition, hot/cold water shower, coffee and tea making facilities and a safe deposit box in the room.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- All huts are constructed from bamboo.
- All rooms have views of the mountains and the beach.
- All rooms have air conditioning.
- Reception 6.00 am. to 10.00 pm., information, diving, fishing trip, kayak for rent, mask and fins service,
tour service, snorkeling trip
to Maya bay, Viking cave, Bamboo Island.
- Restaurant open 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- No room service
- No Baby cot
- Check - Out Time is 11.00 am.
- Check - In Time is 14.00 pm.
- We’ll try our best to accommodate guests who arrive before
- Late check out after 15.00 pm.
- Free of charge: Wi-Fi service. Electricity available from 16.00 pm. - 10.00 am.
Rantee Cliff Beach Resort is located in the west of Phi Phi
island on Rantee Beach, about 10 minutes by boat from the Pier.