SALA Samui Resort and Spa
is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.
At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities.
Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.
Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island,
SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village,
and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife.
SALA Samui benefits from excellent facilities and is ideally suited for a romantic and unique Koh Samui wedding,
with 80 meters of white sandy beachfront. SALA Samui boasts two beachfront swimming pools,
including a stunning 25 meter lap pool surrounded by 4 massage salas "floating" in a beautiful lotus pond.
SALA Samui is comprised of 69 stylish, spacious villas, including 53 villas with private swimming pools!
7 different varieties of accommodations are available, featuring spacious Deluxe Balcony Rooms, Garden Pool Villas, signature SALA Pool Villas,
several styles of 1 and 2 bedroom suites, and the palatial beachfront Presidential Pool Villa (326 sq.m. including a private 30 sq.m. swimming pool).
All room types offer an abundance of private space, a serene atmosphere where guests need not ever leave their villa to enjoy a wonderful relaxing holiday.
Each room at SALA Samui accommodation on Koh Samui is exquisitely designed, and includes the following features and amenities:
- Private swimming pools in all rooms
(except the Deluxe Balcony rooms)
- Open-air outdoor bathrooms,
all with outdoor showers and/or tubs
- Private salas and/or sunbathing deck in all pool villas and suites
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Private balcony or terrace
- Large daybeds
- Satellite/ cable television
- DVD player in all rooms
- WI-FI access throughout resort
:: Deluxe Balcony (47 sq.m.) ::
- Refrigerators and mini-bars
- In-room electronic safes
- Hair dryers
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Bathrobes, slippers, and umbrella
- Writing desk
Located on the 2nd floor, each stylish air-conditioned bedroom opens onto a large veranda with a full size outdoor daybed.
The open-air bathrooms are accessible from both the bedroom and balcony.
:: Garden Pool Villa ( 100 sq.m.) ::
Each of these ground floor villas has spacious, well appointed, air-conditioned bedrooms
overlooking an outdoor patio and private swimming pool. The open-air bathroom has a full size bathtub situated in a beautiful garden,
and the outdoor rain shower leads to the backyard swimming area.
:: Sala Pool Villa (106 sq.m.) ::
Upon entering the 106 sq.m. villa through a private gateway, guests suddenly find themselves surrounded by lush gardens,
a relaxing outdoor daybed, and a stunning 3m x 5m swimming pool with 2 sun loungers.
The luxurious air-conditioned bedroom is well appointed, including a full size daybed.
The bathroom is open-air, with bathtub and outdoor rain shower, and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
Additional features include 32" flat screen television, home entertainment unit and complimentary wireless internet.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Dining at SALA Samui is not just a meal, it is a journey of flavors and culinary creations from around the world.
- SALA Samui Restaurant:
To Thai, or not to Thai? How does one choose between mouth-watering imported steaks, fresh daily seafood, timeless pasta creations and other international
- or - the succulent exotic tastes of Thailand; spicy soups and salads, classic regional entrees and sweet Thai desserts.
Our kitchen is filled with dedicated Thai and Western Chefs, painstakingly perfecting each and every menu item with care and passion.
- SALA Samui Beach Bar:
Koh Samui's trendy new beach bar has indoor table and bar seating, and outdoor seating around the pool deck and bar, and on the beach.
A variety of local and imported beers, wines, liquors and specialty drinks are served.
- SALA Samui Wine Cellar:
Located in the Restaurant, SALA Samui features Koh Samui's only beachfront wine cellar.
Wines from around the world will be augmented by regular tasting.
- SALA Samui Villa Dining:
SALA Samui's in-room dining experience may just surpass the restaurant experience! All restaurant menu items are available in the privacy of one's own villa.
Wake up to the aromas of fresh brewed coffee and a full breakfast in bed. Or imagine dining poolside under the stars . . . in the privacy of your own villa!
- Mandara Spa:
Blended into lush landscapes with garden pavilions and courtyards, the spa is a tropical hideaway where tranquil sounds of rippling water complement
the soothing aromas of natural herbs and spices. It is the perfect place to relax, unwind and escape from the outside world.
Mandara Spa at Sala Samui features two double luxurious spa suites and two double deluxe rooms with a full service hair and beauty salon.
A sanctuary of privacy and tranquillity, Mandara Spa offers a vast array of sensuous treatments from luxury facials, all natural body scrubs,
massage therapies to manicures and pedicures. Traditional Thai massages can even be enjoyed outdoors under the shade of the poolside or around the pool deck.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Beach: 80 meters of white sandy beachfront.
- Pools: 2 Beachfront swimming pools; a stunning 25 meter lap pool surrounded by 4 massage salas floating in a beautiful lotus pond.
- SALA gift shop: An attractive gift and sundries shop.
- Library: Located on a 2nd story deck above the SALA shop, this serene area is ideal for reading, relaxing, and resting.
- Internet & business center: High speed Internet access and business center services are available in the gift shop.
- Boardroom: A modern meeting room for up to 20 guests.
- Thai cooking classes: group and private classes are conducted by our own renowned SALA Samui Thai Chef.
- Tour, Transportation, and Excursions: Snorkeling and diving, Mountain biking, Shopping, Elephant trekking
- Driving directions from the airport (Only 5 minutes)
Turn left out of the airport and proceed 1km to the T- junction. Turn right and proceed 2.7km (past Big Buddha towards Choeng Mon).
Then turn left. Proceed just 100m and turn right into SALA Samui.
- Driving directions from Chaweng (Only 5 minutes) Proceed north on the Chaweng beach road towards Choeng Mon.
After passing through Choeng Mon, turn right. Proceed just 100m and turn right into Sala Samui.