|Summary of 74 reviews :||
is situated in the heart of Pratunam, one of Bangkok's most popular
shopping and business districts and an especially colourful and
vibrant neighborhood, set against the backdrop of Baiyoke Sky.
Fabulous shopping opportunities with the Pratunam Market, a renowned
trading center, and Pratunam Plaza at your feet, and Central World,
Siam Square and Pantip Plaza to name a few are all within 15 minutes
walk of the hotel. It is the perfect place to stay for a spot of
shopping and tourist attractions are easily reached from this well
Hotel offer Superior Studio Room with the latest modern conveniences expected which include Wi-Fi or LAN Internet connection and a 32 inch wall-mounted LCD TV. If shopping has taken its toll and you wish to wander no further, the in-house restaurant offers a healthy option by way of vegetarian fusion cuisine. Alternatively, the surroundings offer much choice from local Thai delicacies to Indian cuisine.
Whether for business, pleasure or sightseeing, Citin Pratunam hotel offers exceptional value-for-money accommodation at the hub of Bangkok's most vibrant commercial district. Budget accommodation at its best.
Citin Pratunam offer Superior Studio Room, each with the
latest in modern technology and convenience, suited to both the
leisure and business traveler. Budget accommodation at its best.
Superior Studio Room
At 24 square meters, the Superior Studio offers greater comfort with the additional space and a generous sized wardrobe. Utilitarian style furnishing equipped with the following amenities:
Citin Pratunam offers a healthy alternative in dining serving local Thai and International dishes and a wonderful selection of Indian cuisine, many dishes fresh from the Tandoor, all with a twist - it's all vegetarian. And vegetables aside, Citin Cafe's dishes are also protein-rich as mock meat dishes are soy based. Bacon and sausages have never tasted better.
Breakfast Alternatives (6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.): Tuck into the breakfast spread, and without eggs, a cholesterol free diet.
:: From Menu ::
- Vegan Breakfast Seasonal fresh fruits or preserved fruit juice. Seitan sliced bacon and sausages served with garlic mushrooms and sauteed potatoes Croissants and whole meal toast served with jam, marmalade and butter Freshly brewed coffee or tea.
- Traditional Thai Breakfast ''Khao Tom'' rice porridge soup with seitan chicken or pork. Freshly brewed coffee or tea.
- Muesli Granola Served with sliced bananas.
:: From Menu ::
- Phad Thai Tofu Rice noodles stir-fried with Thai sauce, diced shrimp, bean sprout, scallion and topped with ground peanut.
- Sweet Basil Linguini Fresh tomatoes, sweet basil, roasted garlic and chopped mushroom blended in a classic tomato sauce served over a bed of linguini with garlic bread.
- Indian Breads fresh from the Tandoor Plain naan, garlic naan and roti. And a wonderful selection of fine teas, freshly brewed coffee, fresh fruit and juices, sherbets and many other wonderful concoctions to suit any palate.
|A modern Bangkok hotel with facilities to cater
to the most discerning traveler.
|Nestled in the heart of the city's vibrant Pratunam neighborhood
alongside Baiyoke Sky, lies Citin Pratunam Bangkok. An area teeming
with life and one that especially screams shopping with stalls and
shops along every alleyway and side street displaying garments,
shoes, bags, accessories and more. The Pratunam area and market, is
a bargain hunter's shopping paradise as it is notably the best place
to buy cheap clothes, fabric, decorative elements and more. Food is
in abundance from street stalls selling fresh seasonal fruit and
grilled local delicacies to restaurants serving Indian cuisine,
Oriental dishes as well as a wide variety of local dishes. For more
upscale shopping there is Central World, South East Asia's largest
lifestyle shopping complex and Gaysorn Plaza a premium lifestyle
center, a short stroll away. And if not up to the walk, take
advantage of Citin Pratunam hotel's complimentary tuk-tuk shuttle
Citin Pratunam is easily reached in under an hour from both Suvarnabhumi International Airport and the Don Mueang Airport.