Travel reviews for Sea Valley Hotel & Spa
Date of stay: Dec 31, 2012
Accommodation and facilities:
I have travelled around the world with various standards on accomodations from 3-5 star ratings. If you are a couple or a family who seeks out a paradise like holiday within a range to
luxurious resors and party, this place is then The One to stay.
- Spatious, modern and clean rooms with high standard
- Calm and Tranquile surroundings
- Fits perfect for kids (I had my 3 yr old daughter)
- Pool w three divisions (kids/mids/adult) in close connection with the beach was perfect for kids.
- Beach was perfect with good sand, perfect for kids. Calm water.
- Best Food at the resort restaurant if you are not going for high end/fine dining surroundings like Four Seasons etc.
- Staff is extremely serviceminded and kind
- Housekeeping great
- Private pool is good for the kids
- 1km walk to Nikki Beach if you want to go for a nice party
There are a few things you should consider when booking this accomodation;
- Dont stay at SeaValley or any place at Lipa Noi beach you are in search for the Chaweng-spirit.
- It is owned by Russians so quite a lot of Russian people comes to this resort. We did not have any issues with a predominant nationality audience.
serviceminded and quick turn arounds!
Date: Jan 03, 2013
written by: Simone Skoog
Hotel pictures and facilities